Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentines Day--Share the Love PROJECT

Alright Friends!!!!
You have inspired me. 
MARRIAGE!!!!!

Choosing every day to love the one with whom you have made promises.

I am ready to tell you all about a vision in my head that I need your help to make a reality. 
I want to come to your home. Hear your love story. And capture it all with my camera. 

Did you know that the national divorce rate is close to 50%. That's right my friends. Scary. I know in my own life that  TRUE LOVE is a CHOICE I make every day! 

SOoooooooo...here are my stipulations. Since love is not about a picture, but about how we treat our spouse every day, I am going to ask you to fulfill a few requirements. This is your payment to me. During this lovely month of February I want you to make a BIG effort to show your spouse how very much you deeply care for them.  

Gals, tell your husbands with words everyday what he is doing that brings you such happiness. Make him goooooooood food. 
Touch him, hug him, kiss him, hold his hand, and you know that YOU KNOW what else he needs. 
SO make a bigger effort to provide for his very basic needs!!! 
SHOW him you love him!!!

Guys, seriously, please tell your wife how beautiful she is EVERYDAY!!!! Multiple times.
 Make her feel and know that she sits on a pedestal. 
Tell her specifically how she makes your life better. 
Play with the children you share. 
Touch her. Work next to her. TALK with her. Not all about you, about Her!!!
Try to be Romantic every once in a while. 

Lets share the LOVE people!!! Don't choose to be a victim to DIVORCE.  
CHOOSE to be in love with your spouse everyday!! 

SO, now, are you ready for me to com take your picture?!!!!

Message me here or on facebook.
 I will come to your home and capture candid moments with the two of you talking, laughing, working side by side and loving each other. 

Disclaimer: Remember I am the artist here. I love taking candid photos. You may end up with some photos that might look like a posed picture, but don't count on it too much. I want to see you laughing, hugging, talking, dancing, sharing. These are what I will capture most!





5 comments:

  1. I think I can take a hint :) Love you babe! I am excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwesome post.. I would love that!!! You are very talented!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I don't know what we would do candid though, we usually are hardly ever home at the same time, unless it is cooking Sunday dinner, or the dance that we might go to... hmmm.... right now don't know what else we do together, yard work, but its just snowy outside. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

OctoFinder